Department Commercial Operations – Belgium
Hours 38 hours per week
Location Brussels Town Office
- Ensure all incoming agent requests are handled via different mailboxes (waivers/favours)
- Provide internal support at different departments when requested aside regular Sales Support Assistant tasks.
- Act as Group Sales Agent when required (handle incoming group Requests, queues, create group reservations, keep record and handle group deposits and group refunds)
- Provide a service to all accounts by executing their incoming requests, ranging from Pricing & Tariffs to generic queries and troubleshooting on the EK product and laid down procedures.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Executive and Sales Manager by handling all their requests whilst they are out on sales calls or indoors as the case may be.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Sales team, ensure efficient team communication, action urgent issues on the team’s behalf in their absence.
- Organize, coordinate and communicate events, workshops or seminars as requested by the relevant Sales Executive or the Sales Manager.
- Prepare ad-hoc statistics for all key accounts when requested.
- Make sure that Salesforce.com is updated for all accounts.
- Help to coordinate fare and pricing distribution matters with Pricing Executive and Head Office.
- Ensure all the CTO ticketing duties are handled and logged.
- Handle financial-commercial administrative tasks when requested (ADM/ACM).
- Produce when required commercial reports using Emirates Group’s systems.
- At all times undertake activities in a manner which protects the Emirates Group image, revenue stream and increase sales opportunities.
- Handle B2B communications via Dotmailer.
- Engaging Others
- Open to Opportunity
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in airline sales support role or similar airline commercial role.
• Skilled use of MS Office, E-mail, Internet, data presentation, statistical presentation.
• Excellent knowledge of Airline Reservations & Ticketing.
• Good knowledge of IT and Net/Group Ticketing.
• Working knowledge of Corporate, Leisure and Consolidator markets.
• Must be fluent in French, Dutch and English
Apply with CV and motivation letter to Yves.firstname.lastname@example.org